Sunday, May 16, 2010

A peach of a stay!

Wow. What more can I say? The Intercontinental Buckhead in Atlanta, Georgia is very impressive.

My room had huge picture windows and a beautiful view of Stone Mountain, but in all honesty I have to say though that my room was actually smaller than other hotels I've been in. All in all though, it was a lovely room with wireless internet, a large HD flat screen TV, and a large bathroom with a soaking tub. I can live with that.

The Club Intercontinental was one of the best concierge lounges I've ever experienced. Nice food and attentive servers made for a very pleasant experience. The stay was wonderful from start to finish.

You know, I've stayed in this hotel several times before, and I really don't remember it being much above average. I wonder what the difference was this time. Maybe I was a bit prejudiced this time since I was upgraded to the top floor of the hotel. Maybe my business trip was successful and influenced my decision. Maybe I was just in a mood to be pampered. Hmm. I don't think so. It really was an exceptional experience.

They should all be like this.

No comments: