Monday, September 27, 2010

Highlighting a great stay

Saturday when I went to get my hair done I told the stylist that I was ready for something a little different. She had a bad back and was taking muscle relaxers. This was probably not a good blend for a new hairstyle. The result was a color combination that wasn't awful, but was definitely not quite as subtle as usual.

After I checked into the InterContinental Buckhead in Atlanta Georgia, the Bell Captain complimented me on my "highlights." I thought that was interesting. Maybe they are trained to be that observant. Or maybe he was related to my stylist and she called him to tell him that I was a little freaked out about the new hair color...maybe the bell captain..... uh, maybe I should just move along with my blog.

The InterContinental should be used as the standard for hotels. It is consistently wonderful.

And the Bell Captains know just what to say.

No comments: